To Our Valued Customers:
In response to the unprecedented and escalating COVID-19 situation, we have decided to take the following immediate actions, which we believe are in the best interest of our community. We will continue to prioritize the health and safety of our customers, employees and surrounding neighbours.
Effective Thursday, March 26th, our Sales Departments will be closed until April 5th. Our Sales Teams however, will still be available to assist with sales inquiries, completing sales transactions via email and cellular phone, and accommodating virtual appraisals to customers who are looking to trade-in their vehicles. Private vehicle pick-ups will be available by appointment.
Our Parts & Service Departments will remain open for guests who require Essential Parts & Services.
The safe operation of your vehicle is of the utmost importance to us, and we believe that our parts and service departments provide essential assistance and utility to our communities. During this time, we are providing Essential Parts & Services for customers who require tire work, brake work, safety recall work, or work related to a check engine light warning.
Our Service Department will continue to operate and service our guests through a Contactless Process – to eliminate physical contact and exposure to public crowds. We are currently utilizing a Night Drop System (fill out an envelope outside and place your keys in a secured slot) and an Over-The-Phone Payment System. Please note that the building doors to our service department will be closed to the public during this time. You can schedule an appointment with us online or contact our Service Department at (604) 949-3232.
Our Parts Department remains open for all your Parts and Accessory needs. We encourage customers to contact us via our Parts Direct phone number at 604-461-3550, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us directly from this webpage by clicking on the SERVICE & PARTS tab, and then selecting the option PARTS & ACCESSORIES. Purchases can be made using our Over-The-Phone Payment System, and we are also offering Limited Parts Delivery to your home or business during our Monday to Friday hours only. If you need to access our Parts Department in person, please use the customer entrance marked “PARTS” on the overhead sign on the northwest side of the building (access off Runnel Drive). Outside the door, there will be a doorbell to ring, and a Parts Advisor will come and unlock the door and allow you to enter. We will be limiting access to one customer at a time inside our Parts Department, so please plan to spend a few extra minutes when visiting our Parts Department.
Please note that we are taking enhanced health and safety precautions, and we are following sanitization practices recommended by our health officials. Please see our Enhanced Health & Safety Measures below for more details.
For Customers requiring Essential Parts & Services Please Read:
We are still available to service guests who require essential parts and services. Please contact us so we can make arrangements.
For Customers with Upcoming Service Appointments Please Read:
We will be contacting all guests with an upcoming service appointment to confirm your appointment. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us so we can make arrangements.
Customers with an Upcoming Delivery of a Recently Purchased Vehicle Please Read:
If you have recently purchased a vehicle, we will absolutely make arrangements for you to take possession of your recent purchase. We will be contacting all customers with upcoming vehicle delivery dates in order of priority, but feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns. We reserve the right to postpone or decline a vehicle delivery if we feel that the situation is unsafe for our guests and employees.
For Customers with Upcoming Lease Terminations Please Read:
Don’t worry. There are lots of options available to you, and we are still available to support you. We will be contacting all customers with upcoming lease expirations in order of priority to discuss options, but please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
· All guest vehicles and keys are thoroughly sanitized at drop off, prior to maintenance or repair work, and after maintenance or repair work, before vehicle pick-up.
· Our Service Department is operating and servicing guests only through contactless processes (Night Drop System and Over-The-Phone Payment System). The doors to our Service Department are closed.
· Our Parts Department is operating by staggered appointments only, to allow only one guest in the Parts Department building at one time.
· We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular sanitizing of frequently touched objects and surfaces in our Parts Department. These include desks, chair arms, restrooms, reception areas, common areas, door handles, doorbells, keypads, pens and telephones.
· We have marked our floors in the Parts Department with social distancing guides, to ensure all guests and employees keep a distance from one another of at least 2 metres.
· Shuttle rides have been suspended.
· Common waiting areas are closed.
· The etiquette of shaking hands upon meeting guests has been suspended.
· Employees have been instructed to stay home if they are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, have travelled recently, or because of any other extenuating circumstance.
Our team at Regency Auto thanks you for trusting us with your business, and assure you that every measure is being taken into account to keep our community safe.
Regency Volkswagen Parts & Service
2555 Barnet Hwy, Coquitlam BC V3H 1W4
Service Phone Number: (604) 949-3232 | Parts Phone Number: (604) 461-3550
Monday 8:30AM – 6:00PM
Tuesday 8:30AM – 6:00PM
Wednesday 8:30AM – 6:00PM
Thursday 8:30AM – 6:00PM
Friday 8:30AM – 6:00PM
Monday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Tuesday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Thursday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Regency Volkswagen Sales
2555 Barnet Hwy, Coquitlam BC V3H 1W4
Sales Phone Number: (604) 461-5000
By appointment only.